Whiter than Rice

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The O.C.

I'm just going to clarify my views on the show one more time.

THE SHOW BLOWS.

I am not watching a bunch of rich spoiled White kids act like douchebags and complain about their problems when they are all richer than god and swimming in hot and cold running pools of poontang.

For some reason women (and probably some female readers of this blog)(My friends) watch the show, I think they just can't help it or something, so I'm going to let that slide.

However, for the men, I don't care if you think Misha Barton is hot (She is), no self-respecting man should be watching the show. I don't care if you're just watching the show to pick up chicks, no self-respecting man should be watching the show. Again, I know lots of my female friends watch the show, but they aren't stupid enough to let themselves get picked up by guys who watch the show for the sake of trying to pick up chicks.

Any chick that would have sex with you just because you watch the show, isn't worth it, because she probably would have sex with anybody, and that may lead to a few problems that might show up on my Pathology Exam next week.

If you're going to watch TV, watch something worthwhile, like a show with a talking dog and an evil baby, or watch Jack Bauer shoot a minority because he's trying to find a bomb/a person/a misc. device in a limited amount of time.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home