Whiter than Rice

Sunday, August 21, 2005

NTU Med Admin: Douchebags of Liberty

No, the administration of our school did not reveal the identiy of a top secret intelligence operative to discredit a report against them, although I have no doubt they would do something along those lines should such an incidence occur.

What I am about to describe to you has to get into some top 10 list of University Bureacratic Bullshit somewhere.

They're cutting a week off our summer vacation. (from 9/19 to 9/12)

This isn't the worst part.

They're telling us NOW.

IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING AUGUST.

Here's the thing: My buddy (well, he's not REALLY my buddy, but whatever) called the department office so he could set up the common note schedule for next year (he called the office for the semester schedule of classes)...

Here's what the office had to say:

"We're starting school a week early, didn't you know?"

OF COURSE WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW. You know why?

BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING TOLD US!!!

WHY DON'T YOU TELL US THIS SHIT IN FUCKING JUNE BEFORE WE LEFT SCHOOL YOU DOUCHEBAGS!

Now this doesn't actually affect me THAT much, but there's people OVERSEAS on vacation and summer lab internships until that week. So they're fucked.

Of course, what they might do is not take a week off now and ADD a week of school during WINTER vacation, and that would set me off ballistic, because I'm going home this Februrary, and one less week of drinking and causing trouble with M-Unit will upset me very much.