Whiter than Rice

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I Heart White People

A fellow banana friend of mine recently brought to my attention this particular T-Shirt on a Caucasian Man he saw on a Vancouver Translink Bus this week...

IF ASIANS ARE SO SMART, WHY DO THEY HAVE SUCH SMALL DICKS?

Here's a few questions I have for Caucasian People...

If White people are so smart, then why do your religious leaders touch little boys?

If White people are so smart, then why is the best player in ALL the professional sports not White?

If White people are so smart, then why do you collect welfare checks from the government?

If White people are so smart, then why is your gunrack set up upside down in your pickup truck?

If White people are so smart, then why do you have to bomb all the Brown people on this planet?

If White people are so smart, then why is your mother also your sister?

Feel free to add your own "If White People" comments. I need some ideas. This blog isn't for me, it's for YOU. Contribute!

Personally, I would have whipped it out and told him to choke on my one-standard-deviation-within-the-population-mean-sized penis, excuse me, WANG.

Edit:

Studies show that Our Wangs are equal to those of other ethnicities.
CHOKE ON THIS CRACKERS

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home